Who wouldn’t want a mix-tape from their property manager?
Remember when you signed the management agreement and gave us the keys to your investment property, your trust, and the responsibility of managing your property? In return, we gave you a new client packet, 24/7 access to financials, on-going updates about your investment, and peace of mind that your real estate is being professionally managed.
We didn’t, however, give you a mix-tape, which we’re still kicking ourselves about. Sorry, but we missed it. Better late than never.
The following playlist is perfect for when you need to fill the audial void of your phone not ringing from a tenant call. When your heart sings with delight from keeping the home without the hassle, we’ve got you covered with “our song.”
If These Walls Could Sing: The Definitive Collection for Rental Property Owners
Timeless Hits for Homeowners & Investors
(album art pending)
Featuring such hits as:
- Our House – Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
- Ain’t Nothin Goin On But the Rent – Gwen Guthrie
- Rent – from the Broadway production “Rent”
- Pink Houses – John Mellencamp
- Handy – Weird Al Yankovic
- Let’s Hang the Landlord – The King Blues
- Burning Down the House – Talking Heads
- Keno the Rent Man – The New Lost City Ramblers
- Dear Landlord – Bob Dylan
- The Old Apartment – Barenaked Ladies
- Landlord – Gladys Knight & the Pips
- Our House – Madness
- Oh Those Landlords – Tiny Tim
- Love Doesn’t Live Her Anymore – Neil Diamond
- House – Elton John
- Fixing a Hole – The Beatles
- House Where Nobody Lives – Tom Waits
- Master of the House – from Les Misérables
- Movin’ Out (Anthony’s Song) – Billy Joel
- Don’t Worry, Be Happy – Bobby McFerrin
We’re glad you trusted us with your home, but we understand if you don’t want us to manage your playlist.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.