Real Property Management Sac-Metro – Sacramento, CA
|Reports to: Operations Manager
Results Statement: To increase Owner Client and Company profitability and improve customer satisfaction by managing the day to day operations and maintenance of properties. To deliver services consistent with the systems and standards established by the Director of Operations that fulfill the company’s contractual obligations to clients and the company’s financial and strategic objectives.
1. Oversee the Property Management Lifecycle
2. Build relationships with Owners, Tenants and Vendors
3. Assist in the development of leasing strategies
4. Assist in the development of internal processes
5. Assist in the development and implementation of special/seasonal programs.
6. Meet sales goals for lease Renewal, Owner Retention and Maintenanc programs
1. Ensuring regular and prompt communication with owners and tenants
2. Ensuring property is in market-ready in accordance with established policies and procedures
3. Maintaining shared calendar to include office time, showings and lease signings
4. Advising owners and overseeing completion of maintenance
5. Enforcement of contract terms for owner and tenant
6. Negotiation and Execution of RENEWALS of leases
7. Resolving conflicts that pertain to lease agreement
8. Thoroughly and accurately documenting all communication and property information
9. Ensure that all inspections including Move In Condition RHIP and Video inspections have been conducted and that they are stored and presented in accordance to company policy.
10. Resolution any conflicts/complaints regarding property condition after move-in
11. Complete required record keeping in an accurate and timely mannerCalifornia DRE/BRE Sales Agent License in good standing REQUIRED
If you are interested please click the link below and follow the instructions. The application process and initial evaluation will take about 30 minutes. You will have the opportunity to upload your resume as well. Thank you for your interest.
RPM Sac-Metro – Sacramento, CA
|As a Leasing Agent in our fast paced environment you are responsible for fulfilling the promise we make to owners and investors that we will find and place qualified tenants into their properties minimizing the financial loss caused by vacancy.In the course of meeting your objectives you will be seeking information on comparable rentals, consulting with owners regarding terms and conditions, communicating on a regular schedule with owners regarding condition, status, progress and strategy. You will write advertisements, update advertisements in a number of forums, consult, improvise implement a variety of marketing strategies. You may assist with scheduling maintenance and other property management chores associated with managing vacant property. You will convey terms and policies to tenants, prepare and execute leases, deliver keys, answer questions and promote our system and your team mates to the tenants and owners.You may be called upon to wipe a counter, pick up something unidentifiable, get your shoes dirty, prevent the carpet from getting dirty, meet with people you don’t know in neighborhoods that you never considered for your personal residence, all while remaining cheerful and professional.You will be expected to know and abide by FAIR HOUSING RULES at all times. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products including WORD EXCEL and OUTLOOK are critical. Function knowledge of a second language would be nice but is not required.
You MUST have and maintain a valid CA REAL ESTATE SALES PERSON LICENSE in GOOD STANDING be free to work some evenings and weekends and provide your own vehicle which is in good and running condition. A high level of organization and a well developed sense of humor will serve you well.
Office hours are 9am – 5pm M-F but you will have a more flexible schedule including some weekends and evenings.
Integrity is our highest value and we are serious about it!
If you are seriously interested in working for an up and coming Property Management Company in the Greater Sacramento Area please click on the BLUE link below and follow the instructions. you will be redirected to our hiring website where you will upload your resume, fill out a brief job application and take our initial employee evaluation. ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS on the linked website will be considered. Please make sure that you have 30 minutes of uninterrupted time available when you begin the process.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.